Monday, January 26, 2009

Uh, oh.

I will level with you, people. I am a little nervous. I have a bad feeling about today. First, it's cold and we all know that cold streets are stingy streets. Second, I haven't had to go out much so my exposure to possible free money is limited. Third, it's really late in the day. I'm not sure it'll happen today. There are two dog walks left so let's keep our heads held high and keep hope alive.

UPDATE: Calm down, everyone. We're going to make it. I found a penny in a Union Square not far from the dog run. It's not much but it beats zero.

Total haul for the day = .01

TOTAL to date = $17.84

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God! I was getting a little worried there myself.

I appreciate the fact that you leveled with us, though. I like when people level with me. If I'm ever in the hospital, I sure hope the doctors and nurses level with me.