Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 9, 2009

Brooklyn and Manhattan finds got me up to .14 today.

I got well past 5:00 p.m. without finding a thing and I was looking. I even got off a bus early in 25F weather so I could cover more ground on foot and hopefully find some coins. Nothing doing.

No pennies till Brooklyn!
On our way to a friend's art opening in Williamsburg, I found one penny on the steps coming out of the Bedford L train stop and another at Berry and N 7th Street. And then I found a dime in the turnstile coming out of the 14th street station on the way home. And then two more pennies during the late night dog walk - one in front of the Strand and another near a garbage can in front of the liquor store at 4th Avenue and 13th Street.

Total haul for the day - .14

TOTAL to date = $16.78

No comments: