Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Found Moolah Hits the Airwaves

Join me today as Found Moolah calls in as a guest on Greg Marotta's "The Natural" on wvnj.com.


Found Moolah dials in at 4:10 p.m. EST.

I've never done sports radio before but I sure have logged some hours listening. Can't wait to talk baseball in January! Oh, man, I hope Greg doesn't ask me about football. Sorry, Eli, I'm just not that into you. And I haven't watched hockey since Bobby Orr played for the Bruins. Okay, I've watched more recently than that but not lately.

Back to the cash. We'll probably hit $17 today. I found two pennies stuck together near a garbage can (someone tried to chuck them and missed). I'm going to drop them into some acetone or solvent and see if I can split them up.

I found another one in front of a coffee cart on Broadway between Houston and Prince. Do you think the attendant cares that I took the penny?

Total haul today = .03

TOTAL to date = $16.99

Greg Marotta has some good found money stories I'll post later.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Great job on the radio today.