Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hot Damn and then some!

Finally, a quarter. 25 whole cents. I've needed this. It's been nothing or solo pennies for too long. I was just saying to myself yesterday while walking home from work, "I really need to find a quarter." Bonzai! This morning I found a quarter on the uptown platform of the 6 train's Spring Street Station.

It's about time.

Then, after the evening commute, I found three pennies near the turnstiles at the 14th Street subway station entrance near Circuit City. And a dime - get this - in the doorway of the train. I mean it was on the plate where the actual doors slide open and closed. When the doors were closed the dime rode on the *outside* of the car, until I plucked that is.

Total haul for the day = .38 (about 1/4 of the total to date!)

TOTAL to date = $1.58

Yow.

No comments: