Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sixth Cents


I almost went ass-over-teakettle today picking up a nickel off of the floor of the 6 train while it was pulling into a station, which is precisely when those ridiculous brakes make you want to take your own eardrums out with a paring knife. I recovered though, five cents richer.

Then I found a penny on 13th Street after watching Star Trek at the Union Square theater where a MOUSE RAN OVER MY LEG while I watched the movie. The theater was THAT empty. Okay, I think it was a mouse. It may have been a SMALL RAT. You've been warned. How was the movie? Who can remember!?

Total haul for the day = .06 and an intimate run-in with a rodent

TOTAL to date = $24.51

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Trekkie mice eh?
The last time I saw a mouse in a movie theatre was while watching "Ratatouille" !!

Maybe someone was using a computer nearby and his mouse was not properly connected?