Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Been a Year


A slow year. The market crashed. The mortgage industry imploded. The New York Times nearly became the No York Times. The American automotive industry is in collapse. The government pledged $787 Billion for economic stimulus. What a year to start counting found money.

In the past year I found only three paper bills. In every year prior to this one I found more paper money. But I won't give up.

And on we go into Year Two of Found Money. We can do it - we can find a manila envelope with $50K in it.

Yesterday we found five pennies. Total haul for June 19, 20, 21, 22 = .05 and a whole hell of a lot of RAIN.

Total haul for today = so far, nothing

TOTAL to date = $25.30

1 comment:

Man said...

Congrats on the year.

Living in NYC and collecting change it is very frustrating when you see certain coins just out of reach.

In 70 days I found 88 cents but I've seen at least $30.

I don't mind the rain especially with the NY heat coming soon makes for shinier cleaner finds.