Saturday, August 30, 2008

Roller Coaster!

Hot vs. Cold, Drought vs. Deluge - what's going on? August has been a wacky month for Found Money. Yesterday and so far today - nothing but goose eggs. But I have big hope for tonight. I'll be going out where people drink and that's often a good place to find what someone else has lost.



p.s. This is image is titled "Pedal Roller Coaster" and I think I see some people pedaling a little cab on the tracks. Does that mean that you pedal yourself up to the top before coasting? That would be fun. I think this is in Japan.

The drunks didn't drop any sawbucks for me but I did find a penny when I took my dog out for a whiz before I left for the evening. I may not have found a ton of cash, but I sure had a nice time out tonight.

Total haul for the day = .01

TOTAL to date = $10.61