Monday, August 4, 2008

Are you sitting down?

You might want to grab a chair and hold onto your hat for this one.
More paper!
Big Paper!

After an entirely cashless weekend I was pleased to resume collecting when I found a penny in the gutter just outside my building first thing in the morning. But who cares about that. At some time shortly after noon I found a FIVE DOLLAR BILL in an office building on Madison Avenue. Five bucks. A fin. And as if that wasn't enough, I found four more pennies on Park Avenue South after lunch. One was on the east side of the street at 3 Park Avenue South and the others were on the west at 27, 28, & 29th Streets.

And one late entry coming in under the midnight wire. One more cent found on Broadway in front of the Mavi store south of 13th Street.



Total mind-blowing haul for the day = $5.06

TOTAL to date = $8.61

Fuggetaboutit!

1 comment:

icapture said...

Hey, Hey!, that was my fin. I lost it out of my pocket, honest injun.

Lincoln always looks better on paper than on copper!