Saturday, November 1, 2008

Round and reddish, but not a pumpkin

I found another penny yesterday. Big whoop.

Today I found a bag in the restroom at the Prospect Park Zoo. It was left on the hook of a door in a stall. It was a tote bag and I could see there was a wallet in it so I took it right to a zookeeper for the lost and found. It may have had HUNDREDS of dollars in it but my kid was with me so I couldn't very well rifle through it and pocket the twenties, could I? That would have qualified as found money but since there was a good chance of reuniting the owner with the lost money, that's exactly what I tried to do. I only keep found money that I'm sure I can't return to the previous owner.


Total to date = $13.32 (not the unknown fortune in a forgotten bag found in a zoo toilet in Brooklyn)

No comments: